August 6, 2009

Loose Screws

Jonah: Are you guys excited to watch the kookiest college movie of all time? Are you?!

Adrianne/Michelle: (silence)

Jonah: Check it out, yeah, Beaver High.

Adrianne: This is gonna be good.

Jonah: It’s great!

Michelle: Ah, your rule of tits in the first five minutes. 

Michelle: Van de Kolk!

Jonah: I love this movie! This is the pinnacle of kooky college movies except for maybe King Frat

Michelle: Hahahahahahaha.

Adrianne: Hahahahahaha.

Jonah: Hahahahahahaha.

Michelle: There’s so much boob!

Adrianne: It’s awesome. I don’t think I have any comments. Other than it’s making me a bit horny. That’s all.

Jonah: Oh yeah, beach dance scene!! Could you imagine?? Synchronized beach dancing!

Movie: Skinny dipping in the moonlight?

Movie: (sexily) Aaaalright, let’s go!

Michelle/Adrianne/Jonah: Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Michelle: Seriously, it’s like totally turning me on.

Adrianne: It’s like the hottest movie ever.

Jonah: This movie’s all like “let’s go synchronized dance singing, let’s go party”.

Jonah: Someone should check the time boobs are on screen, percentage-wise. It might be one of the highest ratios outside porn. I’m just saying is all. Sorry, make that tits & ass.

Michelle: Amazing. I give it two tits up.

No comments:

Post a Comment